|#GetJumpy with Méduse! |
(Black and blue "Jumpy" boots c/o Méduse)
If you're like me, you don't need an excuse to take jumping photos. You probably just like taking them anyway (because they're fun). Put your jumping skills to work and you can win something pretty cool.
Méduse, known for their cute French made jelly shoes, is hosting a contest where you can win your very own pair of "Jumpy" boots, like the ones I'm wearing above (which couldn't have come at a better time--we've been having a few storms lately!). They're ankle rain boots that come in lots of colors and can be styled so many ways.
All you have to do is post your best jumping photo on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #GetJumpy and tag @MeduseOriginal. Entries accepted until January 15th 2015.
Read on for full details. Don't forget to tell your friends and family to vote for your photo!
How to enter:
- Entrants to #GetJumpy must upload a photo (in accordance with Terms and Conditions - see below link) of them jumping
- All photos must be uploaded to either Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #GetJumpy and tagging @MeduseOriginal
- Photos should be submitted for entry into the contest by 23:59 (G.M.T.) on Sunday 15th January 2015 (submission deadline)
- All approved photo submissions will be added to a Facebook album on the Méduse® Facebook page by 16:00 (G.M.T) on Friday 16th January 2015 (voting opens)
How to Vote:
- One Facebook like = one vote
- Voting closes on 17:00 (G.M.T) on Thursday 22nd January 2015 (voting closes)
- The photo entry with the most votes will win a pair of JUMPY boots (check them out here) and the brand will contact the winner directly.
See full Terms and Conditions here.
Good luck! xx
|Outfit Details: Black and blue "Jumpy" rain boots (c/o Meduse), blue long-sleeve romper (ASOS), Faux fur infinity scarf (Hollister), black heart tights (Forever 21)|
bloglovin' . gfc . facebook . twitter . instagram