The temperature has shot up to 90 degrees already (yikes!), so it's basically summer. I hate it when it gets this hot, but occasionally I'll walk on over to the neighborhood pool to cool down and relax for a bit. It's nice to take a break there once in a while--especially if I can't make a trip to the beach.
Here's what I typically bring to pool, along with a fluffy beach towel for draping over the chairs.
|What's in My Pool Bag:|
1. Amazon Kindle - I usually read a little before taking a dip--mostly YA paranormal/fiction that I rent from my library's online collection.
2. Bathing Suit - I actually wear my bathing with a cover-up and just head straight to the pool, but I just wanted to the share the Roxy bikini I found at Marshall's a couple of weeks ago. It has a tropical toucan print!
3. Sunglasses - Oversized and cat-eye, of course. Mine are by Wildfox.
4. Sunscreen - I love Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch sunscreen. It's SPF 70 and doesn't make your skin feel sticky.
5. Lip Balm - I put some on after I dry off. Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm is awesome and has a little bit of SPF (mine is vanilla).
6. Flip-Flops - Simple and comfy, and perfect for slipping on and off at the pool or beach. I just got these custom ones from Argola Calla.
My newest addition to my pool stash are the flip-flops! Argola Calla let me pick out a pair of custom Havaianas, just in time for the hot weather. I chose a purple pair with skinny straps and a ditsy floral print. Each pair of Havaianas is customized with Swarovski crystals (check out the other options here). The crystals add such a unique and lovely touch to an otherwise ordinary pair of flip-flops--they're gorgeous! They'd be a perfect gift during summer months.
|Custom Swarovski Crystal Havaianas Flip-Flops (c/o Argola Calla)|
Be sure to check out Argola Calla for more gifts, including clutches and jewelry!
bloglovin' . gfc . facebook . twitter . instagram