|Eyeko London's Curvy Brush Mascara|
The one beauty item I cannot live without?
Mascara. For sure.
I love huge, look-at-me lashes, and am always on the hunt for that life-changing mascara. I went through a few duds last year (Too Faced's "Size Queen"--terrifyingly large brush), and this year too (Rimmel London's "Volume Accelerator"--was fine for a couple of weeks, then got really clumpy).
I recently received Eyeko London's Curvy Brush Mascara to try out, and was super excited. I bought a couple of lip products a few months ago from Eyeko on ASOS and loved them! Plus, I'd heard a lot of good things about their mascara.
The packaging is great! I like that the mascara comes in a squeezy tube opposed to the typical hard casings--this means it'll be way easier to use it up (less wasteful!). The mascara also came with a
- Great formula. I love that it's kind of "inky" and smooth.
- Been using it for a few weeks and it never clumps. Not even on my bottom lashes.
- The brush separates well and coats lashes evenly.
- Lashes are long and flexible, but not comically so.
- Doesn't flake or rub off, but washes off easily.
- The mascara promises to "curl and hold", but it doesn't really do either very well. You definitely need to curl your lashes beforehand.
- It also doesn't seem to hold the curl the whole day, but works fine.
Overall, it's a wonderful mascara. I'd like to try one that has more volume, but this one works very well and can produce doll-like lashes, especially if layered over a volume mascara (try layering over Benefit's "They're Real" mascara--I do this, and the result is pretty awesome).
Eyeko's Curvy Brush Mascara is available for $19 USD inside all JCPenney Sephoras. You can also try Eyeko's Skinny Brush Mascara ($19 USD).
What's your favorite mascara?
bloglovin' . google . facebook . twitter