i like to carry...everything with me. this is the main reason i like big bags (and why my shoulder is always sore). and i'm one of those weirdos that has 4 tubes of lip gloss and balm in my purse just because i like variety.
...and tons of gum wrappers and receipts (but i removed those for the pictures, okay?).
happy analyzing! ;)
(clockwise, starting at the top)
- Pack of gum. I like having minty fresh breath.
- Wallet. Necessity, of course (mine's a pink one from Lovcat that I got at TJMaxx). There isn't any cash in there though.
- Mirror. I always get eyelashes and things in my eyes! Annoying.
- Sunglasses. To protect my precious eyeballs from UV rays. And things from flying into them.
- Paper & pen. Or in this case, a small pad of pink heart-shaped post-its and a pen. You never know when you'll need to write some info. down (or get an autograph. Not that I've ever needed it for that).
- Cell phone. My connection to the world.
- Camera. I only recently started made this a regular thing to carry around so that I could capture photos for Project 365, but I wish I had thought of it before.
- iPod. I need music to function correctly.
- Keys + school ID (yeah, I'm finished with school but you can still get discounts at some places if you flash this quickly enough. ahem. Charlotte Russe) + USB drive.
- Powder & lip gloss. The 3 random tubes I threw in there.
- Lotion. My skin gets super dry out here.
- A little make-up bag filled with blister balm, another tube of lip balm (there's the 4th!), hand sanitizer (I hate having dirty/smelly hands) and an emergency tampon (is that TMI? whatever).
okay, so i want to know what belen, ebony, meg, nina, jacque and katrina carry around in their bags because i'm creepy like that. tag, you're it! please drop me a comment if you do this so i can check it out. :)
and for everyone else, what kinds of things can you not live without? what do you always have to have in your purse?