details: red gingham "i heart you" dress (fredflare), red bow belt (f21), open-toe black flats (payless), red apple earrings (betsey johnson)
yes, the cut-out is cute, but that means wearing the dress braless (which is okay, considering i'm not especially...blessed in that area)--nothing a little fashion tape can't fix.
i'm going through a weird nail polish phase (again), and just got china glaze's "for audrey" from amazon (it came out last year, but i just found out about it. amazon recommended it after i bought those OPI alice in wonderland ones, and i couldn't resist. dang amazon). it's a lovely tiffany blue that was inspired by/created for audrey hepburn. it's my new favorite nail polish color, even if it looks a little easter-y.
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award